The Journey Begins

Where do I start….

This is the beginning of my journey into a pure software career. I hope you enjoy this blog and it teaches you something.

About me:

After finishing a Mechatronics Degree, I found myself in manufacturing starting in R&D using Arduino, Computer vision, C++, C# to make Mechatronics product prototypes. For the last 2 years at another company I was making physical products from scratch and putting them into mass production in the many of thousands. These products won design awards but I found the job frustrating more than satisfying and I found a life of repetition forming that I didn't want for my future.

I always enjoyed the coding side of my career and the variety of challenges it brings.

You will find tutorials and how I went about projects on this blog site. 

You can follow me at:
-StackOverFlow
-GitHub (for my project/(s) code)

On the side I enjoy the following 

-Adventure sports
-Travelling
-Solving Rubik cubes

-I am currently learning:
-Spanish (with the hopes of being conversational with my Girlfriend)
-Guitar


Contact me: jlevett.software@gmail.com

Enjoy :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java Basics - Variable and Data Types Part 1

Java Basics - Variable and Data Types Part 2

OOP - Objects and Classes